[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 3 01:24:32 EDT 2011

Thanks Ben, you're a gem!
Now I can fix up the configuration bugs in the service.

This also explained why I couldn't get Alistair's GeoSciML v3 WFS to
respond correctly.

Cheers
 Bruce

Senior Information Systems Analyst
Prospectivity & Exploration, Earth Resources Development Division
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia