[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 3 02:11:29 EDT 2011

1. You are missing a mandatory gsmlp:source attribute.  (I think this is a
mistake in the schema, because I thought all the attributes were intended
to be optional.)
2. You are missing a gml:id on gml:Polygon

These were the configuration bugs I had to fix that I was referring to! 1.
is easy, I'll need to seek external GeoServer help for 2.

I agree with points 3, 4 & 5. Can this be done in the Schema by Francois?

Bruce
Senior Information Systems Analyst
Prospectivity & Exploration, Earth Resources Development Division
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia