[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Aug 3 02:30:39 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

Editing the xsd schema doc on the svn (points 1, 3, 4 & 5) is a 5 minute job.  Let me know if you’d like me to do that. (Francois is on hols for another week).  The UML model tags (for xmlns, schemaLocation, and xsdDocumentName) should also be updated to reflect the changes to the schema doc.

Gilly will have to upload the amended xsd doc to the geosciml.org website, and change the schema location URI.