[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 3 02:37:15 EDT 2011

Hi Ollie,
If you can do it then I can reconfigure my (Alistair's) test services for
further testing.

Cheers
Bruce

Senior Information Systems Analyst
Prospectivity & Exploration, Earth Resources Development Division
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia

From:   <Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>
To:     <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   03/08/2011 04:30 PM
Subject:        Re: [auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

Hi Bruce,

Editing the xsd schema doc on the svn (points 1, 3, 4 & 5) is a 5 minute
job.  Let me know if you’d like me to do that. (Francois is on hols for
another week).  The UML model tags (for xmlns, schemaLocation, and
xsdDocumentName) should also be updated to reflect the changes to the
schema doc.

Gilly will have to upload the amended xsd doc to the geosciml.org website,
and change the schema location URI.