[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Wed Aug 3 02:55:02 EDT 2011

On 03/08/11 14:11, Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au wrote:
> 2. You are missing a gml:id on gml:Polygon
[...]
> I'll need to seek external GeoServer help for 2.

Just set the idExpression in the mapping, as for any other property.

For those who can access the internal CSIRO Jira, the advice I provided
to Alistair is there:
https://jira.csiro.au/browse/SISS-1083

*** quote ***

Set idExpression on the geometry property. This is what I did to create
schema-valid output in GeoServer app-schema-test unit tests:

<AttributeMapping>
     <targetAttribute>gsml:shape</targetAttribute>
     <idExpression>
         <OCQL>strConcat('shape.', getId())</OCQL>
     </idExpression>
     <sourceExpression>
         <OCQL>SHAPE</OCQL>
     </sourceExpression>