[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-Portrayal Schema [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Thu Aug 4 19:01:04 EDT 2011

Bruce, Gilly, Steve, Alistair, et al,

I had a quick look and unfortunately I think the differences between GML3.1 and GML3.2 schema encodings are beyond my limited manual editing skills.  I think we have to run the model through FullMoon again using a GML3.1 encoding.

I have updated the tagged values for xmlns, targetNamespace, schemaLocation and xsdDocument in the uml (GeoSciML-ThematicView.xml) in preparation for a new FullMoon run when Francois gets back in a week's time.

PS. The GeoSciML-ThematicViewRC2.xml xmi file should be moved out of the trunk and into a tag or branch directory.