[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v3 RC3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Aug 15 19:14:39 EDT 2011

Hi Marcus,

No, not released yet.  Small issues with most of the northern hemisphere being on holidays :)  - a trap for us southerners. *

But Francois is back now and working on it as we speak.  Should have the schemas by week's end.

* Don't try and get much work done by Antipodeans during January.  We're all at the beach.

Project Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group

Ph: +61 2 62499575 | Fax: +61 2 62499917 | Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au