[auscope-geosciml] Modification required to classmap "ClassMap_ISO_19108_Temporal_GML32.xml"

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Aug 16 15:42:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

While editing the resulting GeoSciML model from the raw Fullmoon output for validation purpose, I found an error in the ClassMap_ISO_19108_Temporal_GML32.xml file. On line 153, the content

<entry>
	<umlClass>TM_ReferenceSystem</umlClass>
	<gmlObjectElement>gml:AbstractTimeReferenceSystem</gmlObjectElement>
	<gmlType>gml:AbstractTimeReferenceSystemType</gmlType>
	<gmlPropertyType xsi:nil="true" anonymous="true"/>
</entry>

points to the former gml 3.1 version instead of the gml 3.2 version as it should. As I don't have the proper credentials to modify the classmaps in the HollowWorld repository, would it be possible for someone to take this in charge.

The proper entry should be (if I understand correctly the 19108 model)

<entry>
	<umlClass>TM_ReferenceSystem</umlClass>
	<gmlObjectElement>gml:TimeReferenceSystem</gmlObjectElement>
	<gmlType>gml:TimeReferenceSystemType</gmlType>
	<gmlPropertyType xsi:nil="true" anonymous="true"/>
</entry>

The overall GeoSciML 3.0 RC3 validation process is going well, it should be completed by this week.

Cheers,

François

François Létourneau, M. Sc.
Professionnel de recherche en géosciences - géomatique / TI
Commission géologique du Canada
490, rue de la Couronne, bureau 3345
Québec (Québec) G1K 9A9
418-654-3826