[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-portrayal source mandatory on Contact [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 18 02:45:18 EDT 2011

Good point.
As far as I'm concerned the GML3.1 schema that Alistair produced was
working fine apart from the source cardinality.

This latest version has a different namespace to the one Alistair produced
and is GML 3.2. I can live with the namespace change, but not the GML3.2
change.

Senior Information Systems Analyst
Prospectivity & Exploration, Earth Resources Development Division
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia