[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-portrayal publication

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 18 18:27:20 EDT 2011

Thanks guys for fixing up the GeoSciML-Portrayal schema.

I have re-configured the GSV WFS to the new namespace and as far as I can
tell the services provide valid responses.

The service location and example requests are on the Twiki at:
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/CGIModel/GeoSciMLThematicViewModel

Any errors or problems please let me know.

As far as I can tell the schema is now ready for official release (If
further checking is required let me know). How do we want to go about
this?

I believe we need to create a  page on
http://www.geosciml.org/GeoSciML-Portrayal with:
1. the schema from http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml-portrayal/1.0/
2. some instance documents
3. Documentation (auto generated from UML)
4. UML and xmi documentation
5. Use-case documentation (from Twiki pages)

Senior Information Systems Analyst
Prospectivity & Exploration, Earth Resources Development Division
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia