[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML-portrayal gml versions?

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Thu Aug 18 19:47:05 EDT 2011

The gml version change is an implementation problem only.
The conceptual model can be the same for a gml 3.1 or 3.2 schema, only the classmaps would differ.

Not sure which versioning convention should be adopted here, but i don't think changing the gml version means it is a new version of the model.
Although, i'm maybe all wrong...

Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Visiting address: ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Av., Kensington WA 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102, Australia