[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v3 RC3 schemas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Tue Aug 23 09:51:52 EDT 2011

Dear GeoSciMLers,

I've now posted the new schemas on http://schemas.geosciml.org/
(I've removed the geosciml.xsd for rc3 for the reasons detailed in Ollie's email below)

Enjoy drafting the v3.0 instance documents!
Cheers

gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux

Research Team Leader

Phone: +61 8 6436 8728  | Fax: +61 8 6436 8559  | Mobile:  +61 459 835 992

guillaume.duclaux at csiro.au<mailto:guillaume.duclaux at csiro.au> | www.csiro.au<http://www.csiro.au/> |
Address: Australian Resources Research Centre, 26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151

PLEASE NOTE