[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML 3 - Borehole positional accuracy [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 25 20:50:25 EDT 2011

The URI contains the system in it "SI", whereas the UCUM doesn't specify
the system anywhere.
 However, a http-URI that does resolve is available "
http://www.bipm.org/en/si/ "

Senior Information Systems Analyst
Prospectivity & Exploration, Earth Resources Development Division
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia