[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: Inconsistent case in RC3 earthmaterial.xsd [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 04:03:18 EDT 2011

Indeed I spotted it because oXygen failed to validate it. I would guess (might get around to checking later) that this was because I was using the web locations directly (URLs are case sensitive apart from the host name) whereas Olly may have been using local copies where the Windows file system file names are not case sensitive.