[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: Inconsistent case in RC3 earthmaterial.xsd [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Aug 31 07:39:24 EDT 2011

Mea culpa, this error was mine and not Ollie's... I checked once again and despite this capitalisation error, XMLSpy validates the file. I installed the packages on a local web server running on apache/windows for validation purposes and earthMaterial is equivalent to earthmaterial for the server (not case sensitive??). Ollie just changed the address of the server as I replicated the geosciml path. I will be more carefull next time.

François

François Létourneau, M. Sc.
Professionnel de recherche en géosciences - géomatique / TI
Commission géologique du Canada
490, rue de la Couronne, bureau 3345
Québec (Québec) G1K 9A9
418-654-3826

-----Message d'origine-----
De : auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] De la part de Sen, Marcus A.
Envoyé : 31 août 2011 04:03
À : auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] Re: Inconsistent case in RC3 earthmaterial.xsd [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Indeed I spotted it because oXygen failed to validate it. I would guess (might get around to checking later) that this was because I was using the web locations directly (URLs are case sensitive apart from the host name) whereas Olly may have been using local copies where the Windows file system file names are not case sensitive.