[auscope-geosciml] BGS v3 RC3 instance document

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:12:02 EDT 2011

I've just committed a BGS instance document that validates against the RC3 schemas as currently available at schemas.geosciml.org.

I'm not sure about a lot of the details as noted in the comments. In particular the way of encoding age with the relatedFeature property. I would appreciate comments.

I have also updated all the CGI URIs to use the latest versions except for the ICS ages for which I'm not sure which I should use (Steve?).

Today is the date mentioned for completing instance documents in the Edinburgh minutes (https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/CGIModel/EdinburghModelAgendaAndNotes#A_17._Schedule_for_publication_and_testing_of_GeoSciML_v3_40rc3_41_and_GeoSciML_45Portrayal_v1) but given that the RC3 Schemas were uploaded about a week late then I guess you all have another week (until Sept 7th) to upload your RC3 instances :-) (I don't think I can call my instance "completed" yet.)

Marcus

(I think I remember Bruce Simons said he had a WFS producing RC3 features but I can't find them at the moment. Could examples also be put in the Subversion repository.)