[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML Ages: Upper/Lower or Early/Late?

Tellez-Arenas Agnes a.tellez-arenas at brgm.fr
Mon Jan 3 03:49:15 EST 2011

Hi,

for CGI, BRGM did not provide vocabulary service for age (because this vocab was only available as an excel version).

We have provided a vocab service for age in 1GE, using Upper and Lower (http://192.168.6.51/eXist2010/rest//db/SKOS/1GE201001/1GE_Ages.xml). We have built this SKOS file using the excel version (but I do not remember where we found it. It was on the Wiki).

See http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/eXist2010/brgm/client.html, you can select 1GE201001 or CGI201001

Agnès