[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML Ages: Upper/Lower or Early/Late?

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Mon Jan 3 19:07:02 EST 2011

Thanks Agnes,
It looks like the 1GE are using "Early/Lower" and "Late/Upper" in the
prefLabel prefixes, so I'm not sure where MRT got the use of Early/Late
from.

Steve - Perhaps the Geoscience Concepts/Multilingual Task Group can
establish a reference CGI SKOS/RDF implementation of the ISC chart on
behalf of the ISC, based on the 1GE work?