[auscope-geosciml] FullMoon default register and classmapsrevised

Létourneau, François Francois.Letourneau at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Jan 12 20:55:53 EST 2011

Rob,

I tried the same (local classmap) but it did not work well for me. Instead, I set a local web server on my computer and then everything worked fine.

________________________________

De : auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] De la part de Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Envoyé : 12 janvier 2011 20:37
À : Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au; auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au; auscope-dev at arcs.org.au; fullmoon at lists.arcs.org.au; fullmoon-dev at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : Re: [auscope-geosciml] FullMoon default register and classmapsrevised

Cool. I don't have a direct need to do an O&M based generation but I'm giving FullMoon a bit of a working now so I can do some level of testing (and help with bug fixing)

FYI I am testing a XSL (cant attach because the message gets blocked - can add to FullMoon resources under SVN if you like) that derives a ClassMap from an XSD schema ( which will work where the schema was derived using the encoding rules)

NB - it uses XSL 2 because XSL 1.0 won't allow me to directly manipulate namespaces - this caused me much pain yesterday.

My current difficulty is getting fullmoon to load a local ClassMap file - seems OK over http but won't use file: URI protocol - do you have any clues ?

Rob