[auscope-geosciml] "Proportion" data type in GeoSciML v3 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:16:31 EST 2011

Oh yes, 'variable' has been a bit of a problem for me. I treat it as meaning
'could be anything' and therefore a range of 0 to 100%

*Alistair Ritchie*
*GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA* | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555

"XML is like violence. If it doesn't solve the problem, use more." - Unknown