[auscope-geosciml] GeologicUnit/composition/CompositionPart/role vocabulary [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tellez-Arenas Agnes a.tellez-arenas at brgm.fr
Tue Jan 25 03:28:30 EST 2011

Hi Ollie

Is that SKOS vocab ok for you?
http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/eXist2010/rest/db/SKOS/CGI200811/GeologicUnitPartRole200811.xml
(still using old urn but I can built a new set of 200811 vocabs using uri and add apache redirection to have the associated resolver, like I did for CGI201001 vocabs)

I also have a version for 1GE  that have been used for GeologicUnit/composition/CompositionPart/role
http://srvgeosciml.brgm.fr/eXist2010/rest/db/SKOS/1GE201001/1GE_GeologicUnitPartRole.xml

Best regards

Agnès