[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] This mailing list will be shut down

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Mon Jun 13 05:21:39 EDT 2011

It should be fairly easy to ask the CSIRO IT department to create a
list. IT is a standard service that they provide. Everyone subscribes
themselves, and then we are done.

The other prominent option is OGC. This is a good opportunity to bring
this discussion under the auspices of OGC and to formalise the
relationship between IUGS and OGC, as Bruce mentioned last month. Simon
pointed out that this works for Hydro DWG, including non-OGC members.
Subscription process should be the same.

Software Engineering Team Leader
Australian Resources Research Centre