[auscope-geosciml] [ExternalEmail] This mailing list will be shut down [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Jun 13 08:07:53 EDT 2011

I agree John.

-----Original Message-----
From: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] On Behalf Of Laxton, John L.
Sent: Monday, 13 June 2011 7:32 PM
To: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au

Yes that was my concern - we don't want a hiatus, particularly just before this year's F2F. Discussing our relationship with OGC is something we need to finally resolve at this year's F2F (it's been talked about long enough). I suggest we go for a CSIRO maillist for now and then discuss and move forward with a relationship with OGC following the F2F - which may then lead to another maillist switch later in the year.