[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v3 RC1 Borehole Testbed 4 issues [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Jun 13 23:46:13 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

I'll evaluate your 4 points in a little while, but I can say right now that I am really against multiple paths to one class.  eg; Borehole/downholeDrillingDetails/DrillingDetails/logElement/MappedInterval and Borehole/logElement/MappedInterval are 2 different paths to get to the same place.  Not interoperable modelling in my book.

Project Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project<http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575  |  Fax: +61 2 62479992  |  Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  |  Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>