[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML v3 RC1 Borehole Testbed 4 issues [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 15 01:59:04 EDT 2011

Looking much better.  I agree with all your points but will need to test
the proposal.  I gather the relatedSamplingFeature will provide the link
between Borehole and SF_Specimen.

A minor niggle. You have boreholeMateialCustodian as 1..* in the diagram
but 0..* in your notes.  I suggest removing this property from Borehole if
the SF_Specimen:currentLocation can be used to provide the material
custodian information.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia