[auscope-geosciml] The status of GeoSciML v3 - repackaging [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 16 00:02:23 EDT 2011

I'm not convinced GeologicAge belongs in Geologic-Core. I'd rather see it
managed separately to GeologicRelation.

I can't see GeologicUnit in the dependency diagram. Am I missing
something?

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia