[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML3 Borehole Collar [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 16 01:58:34 EDT 2011

> allow 1..* collarLocation with an associated role

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia

From:   <Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>
To:     <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   16/06/2011 03:40 PM
Subject:        Re: [auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML3 Borehole Collar
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

If more than one collar elevation is given, then there must also be a
mechanism to tell which elevation is the one used as the zero starting
point (ie, the CRS) for downhole measurements for MappedIntervals.  Any
ideas from Bruce, Gilly?