[auscope-geosciml] [SVN] Marcus Sen changed the GeoSciML subversion repository [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 16 02:00:51 EDT 2011

Rather I think they should be revisited as part of the RC3 testing and
made valid.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia

From:   <Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>
To:     <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   16/06/2011 03:41 PM
Subject:        Re: [auscope-geosciml] [SVN] Marcus Sen changed the
GeoSciML subversion repository [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

That will teach me to more closely read all the list emails.

As long as everyone realises that as soon as the RC3 schemas are made
available, all the existing schema docs in the branches/3.0.0/instances
directory will be invalid...