[auscope-geosciml] RE : Communication between GeoSciML and Safe Software[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thu Jun 16 21:16:18 EDT 2011

Is there any plan to upgrade their WFS support ?.  Last time I spoke with them, their WFS only support BBOX filter (nothing else)

________________________________

De: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au de la part de Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Date: jeu. 2011-06-16 20:52
À: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Objet : [auscope-geosciml] Communication between GeoSciML and Safe Software[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi all,

I need to bring everyone in on a conversation initiated yesterday by Safe Software (the makers of FME).  They are trying to upgrade their software's capabilities with XML and are looking for examples for importing/exporting GeoSciML.  Rob Woodcock and I will be having an introductory teleconference with the Canadian CEO, Don Murray, and one of their Australia retailers next Wednesday, and then Don wants to talk face-to-face at Edinburgh.

We probably need to get a couple of the relevant IWG people together with Don at Edinburgh to coordinate collaboration  - John, Bruce, etc?  Let me know who the appropriate people are and I'll do some scheduling for a meeting in Edinburgh.

Project Leader

National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project <http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>

Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group <https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575  |  Fax: +61 2 62479992  |  Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au <mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>   |  Google Map <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>