[auscope-geosciml] Communication between GeoSciML and Safe Software [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 16 21:24:43 EDT 2011

I'm happy for the ESRI hook-up to occur during the Face 2 Face meeting if
timing allows.

If the meeting is outside the F2F meeting the IWG members are:
trd at bgs.ac.uk
jll at bgs.ac.uk
steve.richard at AZGS.AZ.Gov
jj.serrano at brgm.fr
Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au

Bruce
Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia