[auscope-geosciml] Resignation

Robida Francois f.robida at brgm.fr
Fri Jun 17 05:06:20 EDT 2011

Dear Alistair,

Good luck for your return to your great and beautiful country. I understand that you will work on similar topics (though non geologic), and we will certainly have the opportunity to meet again (in OGC meetings ?).
It has been a real pleasure to meet and work with you in this nice and friendly CGI group.

All the best,

François