[auscope-geosciml] Resignation

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Jun 17 11:16:41 EDT 2011

Hi Alastair,

Thanks for all your contributions to GeoSciML over the years - we will definitely miss you, although I can appreciate with the changes in GSV why you want to leave.

It is good to hear your new job may allow some collaboration with GeoSciML in the future so hopefully we haven't heard the last of you!

All best wishes for the future.