[auscope-geosciml] Resignation

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Sat Jun 18 05:14:10 EDT 2011

you  can run but you can't hide...

drop me a line when you can about Vocabulary services - the Solid Ground Model registry is going to get a RESTful vocabulary service interface as a Linked Open Data oriented Feature Type Catalogue implementation. We have support from Bureau of Met for this, in a standardisation of vocabulary servicers context, and a UN Gazetteer project kicking off, which will us the same interfaces for a model-driven gazetteer framework.

Cheers and good luck!

Rob