[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML3 Borehole Collar [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au
Tue Jun 21 04:05:18 EDT 2011

Agreed. I have looked at WITSML and PRODML, the issue both of these 'standards' face is that every single element is optional, including the unique ID.

It may be a useful exercise to look at how things are modelled though as you say.

Dale Percival | Division Architect
  _____

Information Development and Analysis Services
PMD
Tel x9265 | Mobile 0448 674 582