[auscope-geosciml] RE : Use Cases

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:44:31 EDT 2011

If my NZ$0.02 still has value ... I also agree. The use cases shouldn't just
test the model and it's ability to carry content, but also our architecture
and its ability to support the use and integration of our services.

*Alistair Ritchie*
*GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA* | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555

"XML is like violence. If it doesn't solve the problem, use more." - Unknown