[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML RC2 schemas - O&Mv2 schema location update [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 21 23:09:30 EDT 2011

> I take that you are not using a catalog file with your XMLSpy?
No.
I believe users should be able to validate responses from WFS without the
need for local schema caches. GeoServer now also doesn't assume local
schema locations.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia