[auscope-geosciml] RE : RE : Meeting with Don Murray (Safe Softwarepresident) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jun 22 21:29:44 EDT 2011

"there is a simple database structure. But it does not cover all the model."

That's OK.  It looks to me that they want to build a dynamic import tool, ie you can map the incoming xml elements to whatever database fields you have available.  So you don't need a "standard" database structure to import into.