[auscope-geosciml] Meeting with Don Murray (Safe Software president) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Thu Jun 23 18:44:55 EDT 2011

Hi all,

It looks like the only time that everyone + Don are available is for dinner after the EuroGeoSurveys meeting on Thursday.  Don would like to bring his wife and daughter to dinner.

John and Tim, as the designated locals, could you take over the detailed arrangements of time and place from this point onwards and keep Preeti in the loop.

The potential attendees that I have recorded at the moment are: John, Tim, Bruce, Dale, Jean-Jacques, Jouni, Stephan, Don + 2.

Project Leader
National Geological Maps and Data Standards Project<http://www.ga.gov.au/minerals/projects/current-projects/geological-maps-standards.html>
Geoscience Australia

Interoperability Working Group<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/wiki/bin/view/CGIModel/InteroperabilityWG>

Ph: +61 2 62499575  |  Fax: +61 2 62479992  |  Email: oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  |  Google Map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=canberra+australia&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.344028,149.158362&spn=0.007684,0.016404&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>