[auscope-geosciml] OGC UCUM UOM URIs - %

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 05:25:26 EDT 2011

Thanks Marcus.

Using it where the UOM is an href value. My understanding is that UCUM
URIs are 'minted' on the fly using a convention that appends the c/s
symbol onto a base URI. Mandating the use of c/s is easy except when
the symbol contains a reserved character.

Just wanted to make sure the URI for % was
http://www.opengis.net/def/uom/UCUM/0/%25

I also assume that for,say, parts per million - c/s = [ppm] - would be
http://www.opengis.net/def/uom/UCUM/0/%5Bppm%5D

Alistair