[auscope-geosciml] Meeting with Don Murray (Safe Software president) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 29 17:57:25 EDT 2011

Hi John,
I'm in northern Scotland at the moment and hope to be in Edinburgh by 5:30
Thursday 30/6, so can do dinner if I get a message at the Central Best
Western Hotel.
The OneGeology Management meeting on Friday probably finishes around 5:30
but I think they usually organise a post-meeting dinner. Can you check
with Ian Jackson or Katy to see if there are any plans?

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia