[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML meeting attached to the 34th IGC in Brisbane (August 2012) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed May 4 23:34:47 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Indeed I support the IWG holding the Task Groups meeting around the IGC34.

The Canberra option is fine by me (and one I could guarantee attending).

An alternative may be at GNSS in New Zealand.  This would have the added
advantage of further involving NZ who are already a key player in the
OneGeology project.

Cheers
Bruce

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia