[auscope-geosciml] GeoSciML meeting attached to the 34th IGC in Brisbane (August 2012) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Thu May 5 05:05:34 EDT 2011

Hi Ollie,

Yes I think that would be sensible as otherwise those of us going to Brisbane would have two trips which I can't see funding being available for. Either Brisbane or Canberra would be fine, thanks for the offer. I guess Brisbane would be slightly easier for those of us coming from outside Australia (one venue and more accessible) but either would do.

John