[auscope-geosciml] GeologicEvent and GeologicFeature

Laxton, John L. jll at bgs.ac.uk
Thu May 5 06:45:54 EDT 2011

Yes - I think you are going to have to define a new sub-type of GeologicFeatureRelation (like BoundaryRelationship) specifically targeting GeologicEvent.

I originally proposed a new sub-type of GeologicRelation and to avoid this that it was proposed to make GeologicEvent a type of GeologicFeature, which still requires a new relation type albeit at one level lower......