[auscope-geosciml] problem validating WFS 2.0 schemas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue May 10 00:21:25 EDT 2011

Has anyone been able to validate any of the instance documents
(
https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/branches/3.0.0_rc2/instances
)
without having to create a 'local' catalogue?

I believe the instance documents should validate without the need to store
local schema copies, but XMLSpy consistently produces an "already
declared" error.

Until this is sorted this out I cannot generate Testbed 4 instance
documents.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia