[auscope-geosciml] problem validating WFS 2.0 schemas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue May 10 00:32:22 EDT 2011

Does GA_MappedFeature_GeologicUnit_wfs2.0.xml validate without having to
change:
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0
http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd
        http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd
        http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML-Core/3.0
http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml/3.0/geosciml.xsd"

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0
http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd
        http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2
http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd
        http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML/3.0
http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml/3.0/geosciml.xsd"

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia

From:   <Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>
To:     <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:   10/05/2011 02:27 PM
Subject:        Re: [auscope-geosciml] problem validating WFS 2.0 schemas
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

Yes.  I recently upgraded to Oxygen version 12 and I can now validate the
GA GeologicUnit instance doc both locally and externally.  The new install
of Oxygen got rid of all the problems I was having when using version 8.2.