[auscope-geosciml] problem validating WFS 2.0 schemas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue May 10 00:39:05 EDT 2011

yes  (in Oxygen v12)

________________________________
From: auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au [mailto:auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au] On Behalf Of Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Sent: Tuesday, 10 May 2011 2:32 PM
To: auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au
Subject: Re: [auscope-geosciml] problem validating WFS 2.0 schemas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Does GA_MappedFeature_GeologicUnit_wfs2.0.xml validate without having to change:
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0 http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd
        http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2 http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd
        http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML-Core/3.0 http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml/3.0/geosciml.xsd"

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0 http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd
        http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2 http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.2.1/gml.xsd
        http://xmlns.geosciml.org/GeoSciML/3.0 http://schemas.geosciml.org/geosciml/3.0/geosciml.xsd"

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia

From:        <Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au>
To:        <auscope-geosciml at lists.arcs.org.au>
Date:        10/05/2011 02:27 PM
Sent by:        auscope-geosciml-bounces at lists.arcs.org.au

Yes.  I recently upgraded to Oxygen version 12 and I can now validate the GA GeologicUnit instance doc both locally and externally.  The new install of Oxygen got rid of all the problems I was having when using version 8.2.