[auscope-geosciml] MappedFeature

Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au Dale.Percival at ga.gov.au
Wed May 11 05:39:58 EDT 2011

Isn't the concept to allow for different spatial representations to be defined for a single feature? Or have I stated something obvious?

....caffeine deprevation....

Dale Percival | Division Architect

Information Development and Analysis Services
Petroleum and Marine Division
Tel +61 2 6249 9265 | Mobile 0448 674 582