[auscope-geosciml] GA_MappedFeature_GeologicUnit_wfs2.0 instance

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu May 12 19:48:34 EDT 2011

Hi Marcus,
Thanks for checking my XMLSpy issues.  Your analysis looks spot on to me
and is much appreciated.

Do you mind if I forward this email to Altova picking up on your two
points where XMLSpy appears to be over-prescriptive?

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia