[auscope-geosciml] MappedFeature

Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Simons at dpi.vic.gov.au
Thu May 12 19:58:35 EDT 2011

Hi John,
Attached is a snapshot of the Symbol Legend from a GSV geological map from
2003 (done in ArcInfo pre our database rebuild based on GeoSciML).

Note that the symbol legend (contact and fault line types) has a variety
of line types based on perceived accuracy and interpreted method.(A
snapshot of the legend is below).  These have been mapped to various
gsml:positionalAccuracy values for our GeoSciML WFS.

Senior Information Geoscientist
GeoScience Victoria/Australian Spatial Research Data Commons
Level 9, 55 Collins St
PO Box 4440
Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Australia