[auscope-geosciml] WFS query with xlink:href [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Alistair Ritchie alistair.bh.ritchie at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:22:19 EDT 2011

If you mean querying property values on the target of an xlink? Yes it can,
provided it is properly configured (obviously).

*Alistair Ritchie*
*GEOSCIENCE VICTORIA* | EARTH RESOURCES DIVISION
Department of Primary Industries | Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9658 4512 | Fax: +61 3 9658 4555

"XML is like violence. If it doesn't solve the problem, use more." - Unknown